Thursday, April 18, 2024 – Sunday, April 21, 2024
We’re excited to announce that Hope Story has been selected as a participating charity for the 2024 runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend. As a participating charity, we will be able to offer runners guaranteed spots in the various races for the 2024 runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend while also allowing them to raise funds that will enable Hope Story to bring hope to families whose child has received a Down syndrome diagnosis.
With your commitment to participate in the 2024 runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend, you will be helping to support and share our mission to provide no-cost resources to families whose child has been diagnosed with Down syndrome and medical professionals who deliver that diagnosis.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to apply and secure your spot TODAY!
Race and Registration Details
April 19, 2024
Adventure Is Out There 10K
April 20, 2024
Hakuna Matata 10-Miler
April 21, 2024
Stitchs’s ‘Ohana Challenge (5K, 10K, 10-Miler)
Aprifl 19, 20 & 21, 2024
To be considered for the 2024 runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend, please complete the application form with your participant information, race type, and agreement to the fundraising commitment by clicking the button below.
To participate as a Team Hope Story member, you must meet a minimum fundraising commitment based on the race selected.
- 5K – $500 fundraising commitment
- 10K – $700 fundraising commitment
- 10-Miler – $900 fundraising commitment
- Stitch’s ‘Ohana Challenge (All Three Races) – $1,500 fundraising commitment
The fundraising minimum must be reached by April 1, 2024.
Benefits of Running with Team Hope Story
- Guaranteed Race Entry to the Disney Race selected. (Race registration is paid for by Hope Story and is included in your fundraising!)
- A personal fundraising page to help you achieve your fundraising goal.
- Hope Story running swag.
- An opportunity to raise funds that help Hope Story bring hope to families whose child has been diagnosed with Down syndrome.
- Guidance and help regarding your fundraising.
- All runners must commit to meet or exceed the minimum fundraising requirement mentioned above.
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos. ©Disney