In this episode of The Hope Story Podcast we talk with Mark Cronin, the co-founder of John’s Crazy Socks, and the father of an adult with Down syndrome. If you have an iPhone, iPad, or Mac, please click here to listen in! You can also listen on Spotify, or wherever you listen to your Podcasts.
- John’s Crazy Socks
- How this 22-year-old with Down syndrome built a multimillion-dollar business off his love of crazy socks (CNBC)
- John Cronin, Man With Down Syndrome, Creates Sock Company John’s Crazy Socks (The Mighty)
- Follow John’s Crazy Socks on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Purchase Your Hope Story Socks that were ordered from John’s Crazy Socks
- Learn More About Becoming a Hope Advocate