We’re excited to announce that Hope Story has been selected as an official charity partner for the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon, which will be held on March 29, 2023. As an official charity partner, we will be able to offer runners guaranteed spots in the half marathon while also allowing them to raise funds that will enable Hope Story to bring hope to families whose child has received a Down syndrome diagnosis.
We invite you to apply to run on Team Hope Story by clicking the button below.
Benefits of Running with Team Hope Story
- Guarantee Race Entry to the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon
- A personal fundraising page to help you achieve your fundraising goal.
- Hope Story running swag.
- An opportunity to raise funds that help Hope Story bring hope to families whose child has been diagnosed with Down syndrome.
- Monthly Team meetings to encourage and motivate you as you train for the marathon!
- All runners must commit to meet or exceed the fund raising requirement of $1,500 that goes to Hope Story. Runners have until March 1, 2023 to reach their fundraising goal.
- Runners are responsible for paying their race registration fee direction to the New York Road Runners (NYRR.)
- Attend a monthly team Zoom call. (We understand life happens, but in general we ask that you make every effort to attend the monthly team call. Once the team is selected we will send out a survey to help decide what day / time works best for the team.
Applicants will be notified by Dec 15, 2022.